- File Size:
- Operating system:
- System Requirements:
Windows x64 | Languages:Arabic,English,German,Greek,French,Spanish,Italian,Dutch,Portuguese-Portuguese,Portuguese-Brazil,Turkish | File Size: 6.11 GB
Windows 10 is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. It is the successor to Windows 8.1, and was released to manufacturing on July 15, 2015, and to retail on July 29, 2015. Windows 10 receives new releases on an ongoing basis, which are available at no additional cost to users. Devices in enterprise environments can receive these updates at a slower pace, or use long-term support milestones that only receive critical updates, such as security patches, over their ten-year lifespan of extended support.
One of Windows 10's most notable features is support for universal apps, an expansion of the Metro-style apps first introduced in Windows 8. Universal apps can be designed to run across multiple Microsoft product families with nearly identical code—including PCs, tablets,smartphones, embedded systems, Xbox One, Surface Hub and Mixed Reality. The Windows user interface was revised to handle transitions between a mouse-oriented interface and a touchscreen-optimized interface based on available input devices—particularly on 2-in-1 PCs, both interfaces include an updated Start menu which incorporates elements of Windows 7's traditional Start menu with the tiles of Windows 8. Windows 10 also introduced the Microsoft Edge web browser, a virtual desktop system,a window and desktop management feature called Task View, support for fingerprint and face recognition login, new security features for enterprise environments, and DirectX 12.
1. "Windows 10 Home"
2. "Windows 10 Home N"
3. "Windows 10 Pro"
4. "Windows 10 Pro N"
5. "Windows 10 Home Single Language"
6. "Windows 10 Pro Education"
7. "Windows 10 Pro Education N"
8. "Windows 10 Pro for Workstations"
9. "Windows 10 Pro N for Workstations"
10. "Windows 10 Pro Single Language"
11. "Windows 10 Education"
12. "Windows 10 Education N"
13. "Windows 10 Enterprise"
14. "Windows 10 Enterprise N"
15. "Windows 10 Enterprise for Virtual Desktops"
16. "Windows 10 IoT Enterprise"
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB).
- Free space on hard disk: 16 gigabytes (GB).
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device or a newer version.
- Additional requirements to use certain features.
- To use touch you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
- To access the Windows store to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-
Download From RapidGator
Download From DropApk
Download From NitroFlare