File size: 4.35 MB
Automatically capture the screen when it changes. Yes, only when it changed and you can configure the sensitivity!
Want to monitor or keep track of your computer usage? With ScreenLog, you can keep a log of screen captures of your computer sessions. However, unlike other apps, ScreenLog doesn't take screen captures based on a set time interval, but by the present screen's percent deviation from the last screenshot, making it much more efficient and usable.
Simply make your screenshots into a daily movie with our app named "picture2movie".
- Sensitivity threshold can be changed (in percent change from the previous screenshot) from 10% to 100%.
- Sensitivity difference can be monitored in real-time.
- The app's screen-checking interval can be freely set between 0.1s to 60s.
- App's dock icon can be hidden.
- User-friendly interface and features.
Supported Operation System
• macOS 11.0 or later
• Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-
Download From RapidGator
Download From NitroFlare